You’ll find some of the most famous European cars here, and some rather less famous of course. A nice mixture of fame and obscurity, unforgettable grandeur and unfortunate fiascos.
A lot of the pages and posts here are taken from a part of my defunkt site “Bwaanaman’s World” called “EutoMobile”. But others again are new.
This page has the following sub pages.
- Citroën cars – 1926-1960
- With 314 To Monte Carlo
- Old VW Ads
- Rally Viking 1959
- 1.500.000 £ Taken By The Wind
- Paris-Rouen. World’s First Motor-Race
- Citroën Kégresse Adventures
- The KdF Wagen Turns 75
- The Austin A90 Atlantic
- The Bond Minicar
- Austin Champ
- Michele Mouton – French Rally Star
- France’s Answer To The Volkswagen