Suzanne Stephanie owns and run the fashion store "Fabulous Fashion" in one of the city’s best districts. The store is a gift from her husband whom she seduced into divorcing his first wife and marry her when she worked as his secretary in a major financial institution. The husband who is originally from Germany heads the institution and all who have followed the news lately know the exorbitant salaries they secure for themselves.
Suzanne Stephanie’s shop does not go particularly well as the prices are well out of reach of 99.7 % of the population and the remaining 0.3 % find little to their taste among her wares. This concerns neither her or her husband as the man’s shameless salary and bonuses keep them both in the luxury they’ve gradually become so used to. The couple keep home in a large villa in the suburbs.
Suzanne Stephanie has gradually discovered that her husband here started being rather too interested in his pretty new secretary something she does her utmost to stop, she was herself the reason for his first divorce and she not interest in that his new secretary shall cause her own. Who said that life in the upper echelons is easy.
Suzanne Stephanie has lost much of the interest in her store and is usually to be found at one of the tables at Moxie’s where she can gossip with the other regulars while her underpaid staff takes care of the business. The nagging suspicions about her husband’s plans for his new secretary and eager desire to get her into bed is a huge black cloud on Suzanne Stephanie sky and it weakens her already poor self-esteem. Like the rest of the regulars , she finds plenty of comfort in badmouthing everyone else.